Friday, October 24, 2014

The Best Passive Aggressive Note!

One day, a long time ago, in the state of Texas, our house received the world's best passive aggressive note. It was addressed to "Everyone". So today, I will share it with you, since honestly you were included. I did a dramatic reading of said passive aggressive note at the weekly "family" gathering, and somehow, created a legend. You see, where the note said, "I am not your slave." In my dramatic re-interpretation, the writer became: I am Nacho Slave.

It became popular, in our house, to address owned objects thusly: "Look, this is Nacho Pen!" or "Hey, this is Nacho Pillow." This term gives a personal, yet third person flair to any inanimate object that has been misappropriated. If only I had kids, I can imagine the possibilities. Nacho Diary, Nacho Socks, Nacho Shirts, and one can only hope, Nacho Peas. Because I would totally want them to eat their vegetables. What makes a vegetable more exciting than making it Nacho? That, even I cannot answer. I can only address this plea to Everyone: Make everything Nacho!

No comments:

Post a Comment